It just adds up.
BENEFITS OF FINANCING
There are a number of reasons to finance equipment.
Financing equipment with Wabash National Financial Services gives you flexible equipment acquisition options with a variety of benefits.
- 100% Financing You can conserve cash for other needs. Soft costs such as destination charges, taxes, and other fees can be included in the financed amount.
- Lowest Monthly Cost With financing, you have full use of the equipment with low monthly payments for the term you choose. You can profit from use of the equipment to generate income without making up front investments.
- Conservation of Capital With 100% plus equipment financing, you are free to spend cash on other items needed to grow your businesses.
- Fixed Payments Payments are locked in now, avoiding the risk of inflation in the future.
- Flexible End of Term Options With certain lease structures, you have the option to purchase the equipment, trade up to new equipment, return the equipment with no further obligation or continue to make payments on a month-to-month basis
- Flexible Payment Structures Payment plans can be structured to meet specific cash flow needs.
- Hedge Against Inflation Payments remain the same over the life of the original agreement, no matter how much prices rise.
- Manufacturer Warranties Any warranties are passed directly to the Customer.
- Obsolescence Protection Financing can provide the flexibility to trade up or add equipment when business demands it.
- Preserves Available Credit WNFS financing doesn’t tie-up existing lines of credit, so you have more available credit when you need it. Leasing doesn’t apply to loan covenants.
- Tax Benefits You may be able to deduct monthly lease payments on True Leases as an operating expense. WNFS recommends you consult with your accountant or tax advisor.
- Flexible Financing Terms Financing terms generally run from 12-84 months, depending on the type of equipment and credit standing.