Financing equipment with Wabash Financial Services gives you flexible equipment acquisition options with a wide variety of benefits.
BENEFITS OF FINANCING
There are a number of reasons why you should finance your next equipment acquisition. Here are some of the benefits:
- 100% Financing ― You can conserve cash for other needs. Soft costs such as destination charges, taxes, and other fees can be included in the financed amount.
- Lowest Monthly Cost ― With leasing, you have full use of the equipment with low monthly payments for the term you choose. You can profit from use of the equipment to generate income without making up-front investments.
- Conservation of Capital ― With 100% financing, you are free to spend cash on other items needed to grow your businesses.
- Fixed Payments ― Payments are locked in now, avoiding the risk of inflation in the future.
- Flexible End of Term Options ― With certain lease structures, you have the option to purchase the equipment, trade up to new equipment, return the equipment with no further obligation or continue to make payments on a month-to-month basis.
- Flexible Payment Structures ― Payment plans can be structured to meet specific cash flow needs.
- Hedge Against Inflation ― Payments remain the same over the life of the original agreement, no matter how much prices rise.
- Manufacturer Warranties ― Any warranties are passed directly to the Customer.
- Obsolescence Protection ― Financing can provide the flexibility to trade up or add equipment when business demands it.
- Preserves Available Credit ― WFS financing doesn’t tie-up existing lines of credit, so you have more available credit when you need it.
- Tax Benefits ― You may be able to deduct monthly lease payments on True Leases as an operating expense. WFS recommends you consult with your accountant or tax advisor.
- Flexible Financing Terms ― Financing terms generally run from 24-84 months, depending on the type of equipment and credit standing.